Friday, November 21, 2008

STATE SENATOR RANDY BROGDEN FROM OKLAHOMA

There's more than the one road. In this video they're talking about the Trans-Texas Corridor. But there's the La Entrada and the Port to Plains. And another in Texas, I haven't been able to track yet. I heard a while back that the La Entrada was dead and that Gov. Richardson in New Mexico had said they'll just build La Entrada in New Mexico. Looks like La Entrada is not dead. With the moritorium on the TTC, it looks like they've just switched over to accomplishing their goal by increments on the other roads... or more likely, from all the maps and info I've seen, they're just continuing the overall plan. These other roads aren't being planned to be toll roads or as big as the TTC at this time. They still open our borders, and leave us open to the other provisions of NAFTA and the SPP that will jeopardize our sovereignty. So what happens when all that traffic gets on our current roads? They start with wanting to make them toll roads and selling off our infrastructure to foreign interest groups because of the maintenance costs. Same story, different day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Faye, you're back. I've been checking but there was nothing for a long time. I was wondering how you were getting along. Please accept my sympathy for the deaths of your parents and your daughter. I don't know if I could survive so many losses in such a short time.

Unknown said...

Yep. I'm back. I guess the MOTRAN thing pissed me off enough to come out of the black depression I was wallowing in. I went out and plastered all the cars at the next meeting with JBS brochures on the NAU. And wrote comments on the articles in the OA. I think I made them mad. Look at the comment I got on here this morning under the mexican planes.

Anonymous said...

Wonder if that's BJ as in Beauchamp, James? Going to work. Catch you later.

Unknown said...

I didn't catch that. Could be. Most other people don't know what we're talking about yet and couldn't care less about roads.