Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WAR DECLARED

You know, with the economic situation and the stupid stuff that is coming out on both sides at all levels, federal, state, and local plus the redistricting thing, plus the other stuff I know, I've just about had it.  I had planned to begin more active participation of Concerned Citizens closer to the elections.  But, this took the cake this morning:

"Trustee Fay Batch said she listens to administration advice when it comes to personnel matters.


“I go with what the experts we have here on staff like,” she said. “They have the plan.”

http://www.oaoa.com/news/positions-69622-new-ecisd.html

I'm sitting here wondering why we even need an ECISD school board at all.

Then, there's a lot of just general populace education to do.  And, we need candidates for offices.  I'm going to start putting out info...some very controversial, but we can't make decisions if people don't know about it.  In the meantime, start thinking of people who might be interested in running for offices. ~ Faye

I got to thinking about my use of the word controversial.  It's only controversial because they don't want you to know about it and, therefore, call anything that's negative "hate speech."  Well, I call it fact. ~ Faye

No comments: