Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cornyn Conference Call 8-4-11

I listened in on John Cornyn's conference call to constituents tonight.  I recognized the last caller to speak as being Pat Kennedy.  She asked him what our elected representatives were going to do about Obama's backdoor amnesty.  I didn't care for his answer.  So I sent him an e-mail via his congressional site e-mail function.  Here's what I said:

I joined the conference call you had tonight, Aug. 4, 2011. I recognized the last caller you had. Her subject was illegal immigration. Your answer, effectively that Obummer doesn't believe in the same things we do and that our only recourse is to wait until we can elect someone else, was exceedingly lame.


I, too, have been working against illegal immigration for the past several years. It is not just Obummer working for open borders; it was Bush also. I've read and kept up with the CFR's "Building a North American Community," in which they stated that the economies of the U.S, Canada, and Mexico would have to be harmonized. I also followed the Security and Prosperity Partnership very closely. That was scary enough and now they've renamed it to cover it up as they continue to change regulations to accomplish their goal.

And now, I'm finding out about the UN's Agenda 21. I watch as Obummer issues orders to various departments to further destroy our economy and our jobs and gain federal land. And I watch as our elected representatives let him do it.

I'd like to know if any of you know what's going on with the SPP and Agenda 21 and if you're going to do anything about it.

Sincerely,
Faye Hall
West Texas Concerned Citizens Coalition
http://concernedcitizenscoalition.blogspot.com/

So let's see what he has to say.  I have not forgotten that Cornyn sponsored a bill that would illegimitize the SPP nor that he wore a lapel pin that was a minature of the U.S./Canada/Mexican flag for the North American Union.  Both of which he got rid of when we called him on it.







No comments: