Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE SHADOW CAMPAIGN


I don't think I've put anything out on Jake and MJ. None of you have brought them up so maybe you don't know about them. I've been following them since they started this Blogs 4 Borders. In fact, they put out an invitation to everyone to join in. That was way back when I only had the Odessa Patriot site. They participate in the "Hold Their Feet to the Fire" congressional campaigns along with talk radio stations, NumbersUSA, ALIPAC, FAIR, Digger's Realm, and all those. I've never seen a picture of Jake and don't know what he looks like. I've had many e-mails from him and he's always been really nice. MJ is a firecracker, but very careful. She's been beaten up and had her camera broken for nothing. I guess they've had several cameras broken. They did several videos on the illegal Elvira who finally got deported. They and Peter Wagner are the only ones keeping up with the crimes committed by illegal aliens...well, ALIPAC keeps a archival record of any articles sent in. Peter Wagner, author of The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration, has set up Victims of Illegal Alien Crime (VOIAC) in conjunction with Family Security Matters. I checked it a few weeks ago... looks like they're coming along nicely. You can access by just typing VOIAC into your search bar.
I'm forwarding this because it explains why we haven't heard anything about the illegal immigration issue in the presidential campaign. I have voted. And I voted straight Republican because of the situation in our Congress. But I, along with many others, have a deep, abiding anger about this courtship our leaders have with illegal aliens. I think our feelings are comparable to those we would have if our spouse was having an extramarital affair. I find the hallaballou about ACORN laughable since there have been all kinds of organizations out there including some of our elected representatives working very hard to register every hispanic they could and they didn't care if they were legal or not. ACORN, because no one has called them on voter fraud, just went too far and started registering Micky Mouse and the Dallas Cowboys. But they're no diffrerent from LULAC, NCLR, and thousands more organizations, including the Democratic party and Clinton through manipulation of our immigration service, who have been working for years to get Democrats elected. We've even had 3 illegal aliens elected to office that I know of. I saw on the news tonight that the NAACP is suing in Virginia because they say the blacks haven't been provided enough voting machines and they're therefore being disenfranchized. Well, the average American is being disenfranchized and for the most part, doesn't even know it. I was disgusted when it became clear that McCain would be the Republican nominee, and to find out they've been debating the immigration situation but not with the American public burns me to a crisp. I'll tell you another thing about McCain that burned me.... remember when he made a big deal about getting rid of the lobbyists in his campaign? Well, you didn't hear anything about his getting rid of Juan Hernandez. Now, that's a real character. Blatant Reconquista. Dual citizenship.
You know.... in the face of all this, the term "fringe group" used to describe reconquistas just infuriates me, too. It indicates a certain bone-headed lack of knowledge and naiveté I find hard to deal with.
Faye
-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Jacobsen [mailto:jake.jacobsen@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:48 PM
To: emma-collins@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Blogs4Borders! 102708 The Shadow Campaign

Our weekly vlog/podcast on illegal immigration and border security. In this weeks edition…

The shadow campaign? Did you know there is another whole election campaign going on right under your nose? In another language?

Is America Balkanizing? We take a look.

100% Preventable! Americans continue to pay the bloody price for open borders. In this edition elderly Americans are preyed on by an illegal alien while a previously deported drug dealer shoots two NYC cops! When will the madness end?

Blogs 4 Borders! 102708 The Shadow Campaign?


No comments: