Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Place a surcharge on moneys sent out of the U. S. by Illegal aliens. Reference: HB 29 , SB 268 (Alternative: put a surcharge on all out country money transfers, and then reimburse those who can prove lawful residence.)

Jesse Gore = (4) I would co-sponsor this as legislation

Tryon Lewis = no response

Randy Rives = (6) I would introduce this as the main author

Buddy West = (3) I would try to get this out of committee with a favorable recommendation

1 comment:

Sis said...

What about people who can prove citizenship when they're making the transfer? We've got too much money leaving our country, but what if parents wanted to send their kid stationed overseas some money? There's not enough information here.